Love Story

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random

Here are some pictures I have taken over the past couple of days..

Tuesday Abby had her dance class and she was SOOO excited that she got to dress up in a Minnie Mouse costume. (thanks mom) She was excited to show everyone in her dance class!!

Tuesday night we went over to my Grandma Dots house so Mike could fix a problem they were having on their computer. While we were there, my aunt and cousin came over!! I took these pictures kinda late so Lauren was pretty sleepy and grumpy.. :) but they are cute anyways!!

And on Wednesday (today) we went over to my friends house for a playdate. The kids made a witch and had fun playing in the neighbors yard with all the leaves... and yes.. those are plungers.. but I must say they had never been used before!! :)




















































































1 comment:

Tiff said...

way cute costume!! can you believe that we are wearing short sleeve shirts right now? crazy!!