Love Story

Friday, October 24, 2008

Homemade Halloween Crafts

So I have been kinda crafty this year.. yeah for me!! (those that know me well know that I don't have a creative bone in my body) Anyways, so the other day Abby, Lauren and I made a witch. We made popcorn for the warts and I think the girls enjoyed eating them more than gluing them to the paper!! Abby also wanted her witch to have a pink dress.. (gotta love her) It is stinking adorable though and Abby is SOO proud of it. Anyone that comes over she has to show you what she made!! Then the next day I wanted to make bats.. the only problem was that I didn't have any more black construction paper!!
So I asked the girls (we invited a couple of Abbys friends to come over and make them too) if they wanted to use any other color and they decided that they wanted to color the bats themselves. Well.. Abby chose PINK!!! We traced their hands for the wings and they wanted me to make witch hats for the bats too.. Bless her heart.. it doesn't look anything like a bat.. but it is cute nonetheless!! Here are a couple cute pictures of the crafts we made!!



No comments: