Love Story

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Primary Program and Tomatos

Kinda a weird title huh?? Well.. that is how I can describe Sunday.. Abby had her Primary Program on Sunday and she was SOO stinking cute!!! We put her hair in sponge curlers the night before and I must say I LOVE it when her hair is curly!!! What a gorgeous little girl if I may say so myself!!

The tomatos part of my title is because Lauren LOVES tomatos!! I had to pick all my tomatos off my plants a little bit ago because of the freeze so they are in a box on my kitchen floor. If I don't know where Lauren is.. I always check there FIRST!! She loves to sit in them and even sink her teeth into the GREEN ones!! So Sunday Mike gave her a tomato and these are the cute pictures we took.





2 comments:

Answer to Many said...

Cute Girls! Seth loves green tomatos too. It's destined, they are meant to be!
I miss being up there...

Answer to Many said...

Cute Girls! Seth loves green tomatos too. It's destined, they are meant to be!
I miss being up there...