Love Story

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Crazy, Fun Week!!

So I have had tons of fun with my girls this week. I am not usually this busy, but this week for some reason I just wanted to get OUT of the house!! Here's what we did...

Monday: During the day, Abby made a necklace for herself and her little neighbor friend.. that night Mike, Abby, Lauren and I went to 2 nursing homes and did a FHE with my friend Emily and her family. We tried to get the girls to sing.. but it didn't really happen.. so we ended up all singing together and I talked about my favorite conference talk. Afterwards we all went and got ice cream (and for me a jamba juice) then we went to Petco and pretended like we were at the Zoo or something and just walked around and looked at all the animals..(I know.. I know.. I'm a weirdo for having my camera with me at Petco!!), but the girls LOVED it!!

Tuesday: I took my mom and the girls to the Murray Library and they have a 'wiggle worms' thing where they do dancing and singing for little ones. More geared for Laurens age.. but Abby loved it too!! Abby has dance on Tuesdays which she loves and she is learning a new dance and they will be performing at the 'festival of trees' in December. I am so excited!!

Wednesday: I took the girls to Wheeler Farm. Man I love that place!! It was a gorgeous day!!

Thursday: Today I borrowed my mom's food dehydrator. I am drying some apples, bananas and strawberries.. YUMMY!!

Our plans this weekend include a family party, book club and a Scarecrow Masquerade!! I LOVE October!!

Here are a bunch of pictures from this week..
























2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

it looks like you had alot of fun. i was planning on coming to wheeler farm with you but we have all been busy puking this week. i was so bummed. next time i guess!

Shan said...

You do so much!!! Good for you. I wish I could come on your wednesday outings, but that is right in the middle of preschool for shaylee... We'll have to work something out. Cute girls!