Love Story

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

The girls had a good time on Halloween. First we went to the park with my good friend Andrea and her little boy Seth. Then we went to my grandma and grandpa Brown's home and my grandma had made fun little treat bags for the girls.. then we went to my parents home for dinner and some trick or treating.. after that we ended the night over at Mike's families house. It was a busy day, but I think the girls had a fun time!!

This has been one crazy busy October but it has been so much fun for our little family!!






3 comments:

Chesney said...

Very Very Cute, I must say your girls always take the most adorable pictures. You are such a good mom!! Thanks for being such a great friend too.

Gina said...

They were so cute on Halloween!! We are so glad that we got to see you guys:)

Jacqueline said...

Ahh! Too cute! I wish I was awake to see the girls!