Love Story

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tracy Aviary

Today the girls and I went to the Tracy Aviary with my friend Sara and her little ones. It was a very spur of the moment thing.. (I love those) We had a fun time. Last time I went to the Tracy Aviary it was FREEZING!! Today was PERFECT!! It was just a little chilly.. just enough for a light sweater, but would be fine without one as well!! Don't you just LOVE Fall?? I do!! While we were there the kids made a really cute little craft. Abby enjoyed that while Lauren munched on some fruit snacks.. :) While we ate lunch there was a peacock that wouldn't leave us alone!! It was so cute just walking around our table. Lauren wanted to get down and see it so bad, but I know that girl would try to ride it if I let her.. Anyways.. we had a fun time.. here are some cute pictures of our day!!








2 comments:

Answer to Many said...

You didnt call me I'm offended! J/K.Glad you had a good time. But next month we're going!

Tiff said...

you can tell you finally got another camera... lol!! i'm glad though, i felt a little picture deprived when yours was out of commission... lol!! looks like you have been having a great time, wish i could be there, maybe one day. see ya soon. btw. way cute pic's!!