Love Story

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yes.. the Zoo.. Again!! :)

We went to the Zoo today with some of the girls from my old ward.

Abby and Lauren were SOOO good for me. It was such a hot day!! We were there for about 4 hours and they were still angels.. hehe. (I swear bribing for a ride on the merry go round works wonders on a 3 year olds attitude!! :) ) We took some fun pictures. There are TONS.. so here they are!!

Hey.. we are planning to get together once a week and do fun things. We all want to get out of the house and do fun things this summer!! If anybody wants to come with us.. let me know and I will tell you what is planned for the coming week!! The more the merrier!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are having way too much fun this summer!! Wish I could come!

Jaclyn said...

man, you are a busy woman. i am sorry about abby. that is sad. i wish i would have come to the zoo with you. we just found out tate has a hole in one ear and the other one is swollen. so double ear infection. we just didn't get ready in time to go with you. next time i guess. hope to see you soon!

Tiff said...

what cute pic's. darn water company making me wait so long! i would have rather been at the zoo having fun rather than waiting around for them. next time!!