Love Story

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pleasant Grove Rodeo

On Friday night Abby and I went down to Pleasant Grove with my parents to have dinner with my sister and her husband at their home. Afterwards we went to a Rodeo. We had a BLAST!! Abby just LOVED it! I asked Abby what her favorite part of the rodeo was and she told me it was the "motorcycles (they had 2 guys doing tricks/jumps) and the girls on horses (barrel racing)". Then she would run around pretending to gallop like a horse. I honestly didn't think that she would enjoy it as much as she did. Mike stayed home with Lauren because we knew that she wouldn't enjoy a late night. Plus.. Mike had the evening to himself. (Lauren goes to bed pretty early). He is the best hubby in the world!! Anyways, here are some fun pictures of that night. In the first one, I was having a laughing fit, that is why my face is so red.. hehe







3 comments:

Tiff said...

poor abby! at least she looks like she is having fun! you feel so bad though when you see the pic's of her. i'm planning on being there. thanks for the reminder though.

Answer to Many said...

Hello Miss Allison! We were at the Pleasant Grove Rodeo Too. And you were like 5 minutes away from my house and didn't even call. I guess I'll forgive you this time.

The Babinskys said...

I love the last picture with you and Abby. She is actually smiling at the camera! And it looks really good fo both of you. I wish we lived closer I think we could have a lot of fun together. Oh well. You are adorable as always with the girls. Give them a big hug from Me and Raiyah. Love ya