Love Story

Monday, June 2, 2008

Lauren and Abby go swimming

This weekend my cute brother and sister in law took the girls so Mike and I could take the afternoon and go on a date... Which was very overdue!! We went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie and then went to lunch afterwards. We had so much fun.. it was just relaxing. I knew the girls were in good hands. Bryan and Chantel took the girls swimming at the Rec center in Bountiful. This place looks SOOO much fun. Lauren had never been swimming before, they told me she had a BLAST. Abby was a little cautious at first (as always), but then she had a BLAST as well. There are lots of pictures of Lauren because Abby wouldn't look at the camera.. hehe.. oh well!! Here they are!! There are a BUNCH..



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's exciting you were able to have a lunch date. I remember taking girls on lunch dates (they were the ones I didn't want to waste the nights on.) Just kidding. Sarah and I haven't been on a date since October 23, 2003. Well, it feels like that long.