Love Story

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lagoon!!

We went to Lagoon on Saturday for Mike's Work Lagoon Day. We had a lot of fun. Mike and I went around 11ish and stayed till a little before 4pm. Mike's mom and dad were so great to watch the girls for us so we could have some fun and get on all the big rides. While we were in line for the Spider.. NEXT ones in line.. The power to Lagoon went out!! EVERY ride was stopped. We were frustrated, but it was ok because it was about the time that we had to go get Lauren and Abby. The power was out at Lagoon for about an hour and a half. When we returned, everything was back to normal but because that happened.. everyone at Lagoon that day gets to go back to Lagoon FREE before June 30th. YEAH!!! We get to go to Lagoon again!! Abby didn't really like many of the rides. She would stand in line fine, but when it came to getting on the ride she would freak!! On one of the rides (a new octupus one) we waiting 50 min(longest line of the day)!!! When we got on the ride she FREAKED out!! She was screaming to let her off. I told her that it would be ok and she would probably like it. FINALLY the ride started and she was fine!! I am so glad I made her go through with it!! (I'm a mean mom huh?) Anyways, her favorite ride there that she kept wanting to go on was "Puff the magic dragon." She LOVED that ride.

I think Lauren had a good time. She had a pretty straight face on the merry go round, but all in all I think Lauren just enjoyed watching the rides and watching the people. We spent 3 1/2 hours there with the girls and I really think they had a good time. I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, but I did get a video of Mike and Abby on Puff the Magic Dragon. The ride goes kinda fast so it is hard to see them. They are in the middle. Now we are debating on what to do next time we go to Lagoon. We might try Lagoon a Beach. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!! Lagoon is so fun. I haven't been there forever! Sounds like you had tons of fun!