Love Story

Friday, June 13, 2008

Catch up!!




I haven't written a new post for a little while. Lets see what has gone on this week. First I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful sister Robin!! I hope she has a wonderful day today!!

Ok, last Friday we went to Lagoon. It was so much fun. I didn't want to bring my camera in and carry it around everywhere so I don't have any pictures. Abby had a good time if she went on a ride WITH us. We would wait in line for something like "Bulgy the Whale" and she would be so excited, but then as soon as we put her on the ride and walk away, she would FREAK out. She hated riding the rides alone. We are going to go to Lagoon again for Mike's work day on Saturday (14th). So we will make sure that she goes on everything with us and I think everything will be ok. Plus, I will bring my camera that time and take some pictures of the day!!

On Tuesday (June 10th), we went to Members Night at the Zoo. It was alot of fun. They have a new carousel there and Abby was jumping for joy waiting in line. She was so excited to get on. I love that they keep making the zoo better and better. It is a great place to go when you just want to get out of the house for a few hours!! The kids love it too. Lauren is so good for me when we go. She just watches all the kids and points at everything.

Other than that, we have had a pretty quiet week. Tonight we are going to go to my Grandma's house and celebrate my sisters birthday and have a bbq, so we are excited about that.

Here are a couple of pictures we took at the zoo and one of Abby dressing up.. I think she kinda looks like a hippie. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You come all the way to Lagoon and you can't stop by our house?!? Looks and sounds like fun.

Jaclyn said...

looks like fun. reese would friek out at lagoon. she is a chicken. we need to get together soon