Love Story

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve this year we went to a little "Masquerade Ball" at one of our friends house. Ok.. so not everyone dressed up, but my friend Sara and I did (along with our cute hubbys) and we had a pretty fun time!! I was able to wear my fun dress again and decorate a mask to wear for the evening. I must say that was a fun night away from the kiddies and we were able to just play!! Abby and Lauren had a fun evening at their grandma and grandpa Beckstead's house. Abby was still up when we got there at around 12:30 am. It was funny though, because when we got there.. she told us that she was tired and ready to go home!! She was trying to get US out the door!! :) What a fun night!










1 comment:

The Babinskys said...

Look how cute you two are. I just love it. It's nice to see people actually going out and doing fun stuff on New Years.
And I absolutely love that story about Abby and her sweater. She really is growing up and so sweet. I'm proud to be her aunt. :)