Love Story

Friday, January 2, 2009

Making Snowmen and Abby's new sweater!!

We made paper snowmen the other day and I think the girls had a pretty good time. Lauren LOVED to put glitter all over the paper and then kinda smear it around and lick it off her fingers!! I think they ended up being pretty cute!!























I also wanted to tell you about the cute sweater Abby is wearing in these pictures.. We actually went to the store the other day to buy her little friend a birthday present and while we were there she found that sweater... Abby begged and begged that I would buy that sweater for her, but I kept telling her that we weren't there to buy anything for Abby, we needed to find something for her friend. She was sad but ok with it. Anyways, later that night I had forgotten that I had a couple christmas letters that were given to me for the girls and I completely forgot to give them to them. I'm terrible!! So, I had Abby open hers and she got $5 from one of her grandmas. When she saw the money.. her eyes lite up and she says.. "MOM!!! Can we go buy that sweater with my money now!!??" It was SOO stinking cute.. I took her back to the store and we bought the sweater. (We had a pay a couple extra dollars more, but what was even nicer is I didn't realize it was on SALE!! :) ) So now she has her sweater and she absolutely LOVES it and is SO proud that she bought it all by herself!! My little girl is growing up!


No comments: