Love Story

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blessings!!

I just read my friends blog and she had a fun thing on there that I wanted to do.. it says..

Write 5 Things that have graced your life today or at anytime in your life.. it basically wants you to do it every day, but I am sure we all don't have time for that, but maybe at least once a week would be a great goal..

Ok.. so 5 things I am grateful for today...

1- Quiet/nap time.. Enough said!
2- Making new friends, and strenghthening friendships with my old friends.
3- friends that suggest WONDERFUL books to read
4- Comfortable slippers to keep my feetsies warm on a cold cold day!!
5- Having a hubby that loves to do "family activities" together!

So, those are mine for today.. I hope I did it right..
Now lets see what you guys are grateful for today!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a fun thing to do! You are so cute. I think we should ALL do this . . everyday.