Love Story

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Home Evening

So call us crazy... we kinda were.. but we took the girls to see the temple last night for FHE. I will admit, it didn't start out so grand. When we put the girls into the car, the car door was frozen and wouldn't shut!! We had to play with it for about 15 min. When it finally did, we were on our way!! We drove downtown and parked on 2nd East and took trax. The girls loved it!! They had a fun time going for a "train" ride. When we walked by the temple, it was beautiful!! I think the missionaries at Temple Square thought we were a little crazy going out on a night like that, but it was really fun. I love just going anywhere with my little family!!




2 comments:

Gina said...

What a fun idea for FHE!

Gina said...

I love the new family pics!