Love Story

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Piggy Tails




Ok.. so those of you who know me may or may not know how much I LOVE to do Abby's hair!! Well, I have been waiting until Laurens hair is long enough to do ANYTHING with it.. and guess what?? It happened tonight!! While she was taking a bath I put her hair in two little piggy tails.. I must say.. She is ADORABLE!!!!! I am so excited that I can actually do something cute with her hair now other than bows bigger than her head!! I will probably still have her wear those though.. they are too stinking adorable too!! :) Heres some cute pictures of my adorable little Lauren!!

5 comments:

Answer to Many said...

Cute. Seth's hair is getting to long to do anything with. It's so strange to see how big they are getting.

Jaclyn said...

that is so cute. i remember when i could put reese's hair in a pigtail. i was so excited. lauren looks so stinkin cute.

Jenni said...

Hey! I didn't know you like to do hair. I've been lurking on this incredibly cool blog. The mom does her daughter's hair and posts pics and instructions. I'm addicted, even though Sadie's hair isn't quite long enough yet. It's at shedoeshair dot blogspot dot com

Tiff said...

i love piggies!! wish emma would still let me put them in her hair!!

Gina said...

You're right!! Aw...so cute. LOVE the pig tails:)