Love Story

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Amazing friends!!

How may you ask did I get those wonderful pictures to add to my post below?? My amazing friends of course!! Ok.. so who could ask for better friends than I have?? Nobody!! I seriously think I am truly blessed to know the people that I do. If I EVER need anyone to talk to, complain to, cry to, laugh with or anything.. I have the most amazing friends that are always there for me!! I have wonderful friends.. but seriously.. more than the fact that they take pictures for me, I am truly blessed to have them in my life!! I just want to tell you about a few of them...

I have a friend that I have been friends with since I was 10 years old and when we were in our little Merry Miss Class (when they used to have it) we would joke that when we grew up she would have a little boy and I would have a little girl and they would get married and we would really be family!! Umm.. she has a little boy and I have my little Abby AND Lauren.. he can choose if he likes them a little older or a little younger.. hehe.. Little do they know we have already betrothed them!! :) We also used to say that we would have bbqs and hang out all the time!! Well.. it is pretty true because we now hang out pretty much once a week and we have fun traditions around the holidays with our two little families. I am SOO lucky to have her in my life.

Living in South Salt Lake I met the MOST AMAZING people!! I always playfully call it the "ghetto" but really I think of that place as a little slice of Heaven.. hehe.. corny right?? But seriously.. I have made the most amazing lifelong friends!! Even though I have maybe known some of them only a few years or so, I think of them as true friends that I hope I have the priviledge of knowing and being friends with for the rest of my life!! I was so sad when we all moved away from eachother and it wasn't so easy to see eachother as it was every Sunday.. I won't deny there were many tears shed then.. I was so afraid of losing all of you, but I know that I haven't and as strange as it seems to me.. I feel like our friendship is even stonger now!! I am so lucky as well because I was even able to reconnect with a HS friend of mine though one of those friends!!

I am sorry this is so corny and all over the place, but I just feel truly blessed to have you all in my life. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

your so sweet! i'm glad that we were able to reconnect after all those years. you are a great person and friend! it's nice to read about things like that... i miss ya!

Answer to Many said...

Hey! The 'ghetto Rocks! Yeah and wither you like it or not you're stuck with us even though you've only known us for a few years. Because Lauren and Seth are destined to be together! ;)Love you!