Love Story

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Camera Broken!!

I am soooo bummed out right now.. I probably won't be posting any more for a bit because my camera is busted!! These last couple posts are the last pictures I was able to take on my camera. We are looking for a new one though. Any ideas?? I have no idea!! I haven't bought a camera in a long time!!

I am really sad though because Lauren just started walking on Thursday!! I mean, she has been taking steps here and there for about a month, but on Thursday she just got up and started walking EVERYWHERE!! I wanted to get a cute video of it to share.. but I guess that will have to wait. *wiping a tear from my eye*

3 comments:

grandpa rick said...

You can buy our camera for really cheap

Tiff said...

that sucks!! i hate when things don't work when you need them! good luck... i have some suggestions if you want them... give me a call, i miss talkin' to ya!!

Gina said...

Costco!!!! (seriously.)