Love Story

Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Birthday Parties

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to another cute princess birthday party for one of Abby's friends. They had a fun bounce house!! Lauren wanted to go inside so bad, but we didn't dare. As soon as everyone was out and playing with the pinata, then she had her turn. She LOVED it!!

Then last Saturday we went to another birthday party for another one of Abby's friends. I think we are all clear of birthday parties now until Abby's.. :)

On September 3rd a bunch of my friends and their kiddies went on a tour of a Candy Factory!! At then end of the tour they give everyone their own bag of taffy!! The girls loved it and I think it was a real hit!! My camera was out of batteries though so I wasn't able to get any pictures of it!! :(

No comments: