Love Story

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Swimming Suit

Last week we bought a new swimming suit for Abby. One that has little floaties inside it. We tried it out and she LOVED it!! I love it now because I can take both of the girls swimming and not get SOOOO nervous. Granted, I still have to keep a hawk eye on Abby, but it is much more relaxing!! She just kicks her little legs around so hard while she swims back and forth in the pool. I think we went swimming about 3 or 4 times last week!! Before we got this new swimming suit, Abby was really nervous to get into the pool. She would just walk around the pool and put her feet in it. It freaked me out even more because I couldn't take my eyes off her.. I was so afraid of her falling in while I had my head turned even for 2 seconds. Oh man.. I am SOO glad we got this new swimming suit!! Oh yeah.. and what I love even more is that after we are done swimming, Abby actually takes a NAP. Nope.. no more quiet time on swimming days.. just pure quiet while they both sleep!! YEAH!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! You are such a cute little mom, Allison! You do so many fun things with Abby and Lauren. We love you guys!