Love Story

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Little Hike

Mike and I just bought a book called "Best Easy Day Hikes in SLC" and so we decided to go on a little hike last night. We just wanted a really short one so we found one in the Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was called the Mill B South Interpretive Trail. This one is maybe 5-10 min. So it was more like a little walk rather than hike, but it was PERFECT for a Abby and Lauren. Lauren LOVED watching the river and all the trees around us. It was kinda hard to take good pictures with her because she wouldn't look at the camera... she kept looking at the waterfall. We decided that we want to do something like that once a week.. so we will see how it goes.






2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cool! That's a way fun hike! I love Dog Lake! Donut Falls is a really easy one too. And I really love Mineral Fork too! I LOVE hiking! I really miss the Cottonwood Canyons.
I found a cool website yesterday, www.letterboxing.org (It's a lot like geocashing, www.geocaching.com but you don't need a GPS) I can't wait to try it! There is only one letterbox in our area though. I bet there would be a ton up there!

Tiff said...

we'll go next time. because it looks like tons of fun. i'm sorry that we missed out!! your girlies look soooo cute!!