Love Story

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping Trip

We took Lauren on her first camping trip this past weekend to Pineview Resevoire. It was Mike's Flanders Family Reunion. We had a blast! We went boating and the girls loved the tube!! Abby wouldn't get on the tube at first, but once we persuaded her to do it, she loved it. Lauren on the other hand had no idea what was going on!! She was just sitting there and would get kinda nervous over the big waves.. but after the first min or so... she actually didn't mind the big waves anymore!! Mike and I did a little bit of wakeboarding as well. Mike was so good!! I didn't get up my first time (who does), but I GOT UP the 2-5 time I did it!! Yeah.. it was so much fun!! I really wish we would've had pictures or video of that.. but I didn't bring the camera the time I got up!! :( Oh well.. I know I did it and that is all that counts!!

We were a little bit nervous about how the night would go. Lauren has been teething and not sleeping though the night at home... so needless to say we didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised though that she slept through the whole night!! Abby slept the whole night as well!! I on the other hand didn't have such luck!! :( (no pillow for Allison = no sleep)

Today Mike and I are pretty sore from wakeboarding but we can't complain.. we had a great time!!I can't wait to take the girls camping again.

Here are some cute pictures of our trip.



















Abby LOVED playing in this faucet.. she played in it for about 2-3 hours!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

cute pic's. looks like you had fun. jealous!! we helped people move all weekend... boring...