Love Story

Friday, May 2, 2008

Painting


So I finally did it!! I finally painted the wall in my living room yellow and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Abby really wanted to help so we let her.. Don't mind the pantless kid though.. she wouldn't put her pants on!! Oh well.. what do you do.. I guess I didn't have to worry about a cute pair of pants getting ruined right?? It still made for some cute pictures though.

Here is what the wall looks like now.. but it never looks as good in a picture.. but you get the idea..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work painting. I love that you actually hung stuff up. It takes me about a year to feel comfortable enough to put a hole in the wall. We really have to come see the place in person.

Tiff said...

wow free help! enjoy it while they still offer, because in a few years you'll be threating them with everything just to clean their rooms :) LOL!! I need to come and see your house.

Shan said...

Cool! Your wall looks so great. Can't wait to see it person :) So fun to do things to your own place!