Love Story

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Abby and I saw David Archuleta

I went to go see David Archuleta today at Murray High School. I kept thinking that this doesn't happen everyday... I don't know if this will ever happen again.. how many times does an American Idol come to Murray, UT?? I can't believe none of my friends wanted to come with me to see him.. but that is ok.. I love you all still.. hehe.. it was pretty fun. We had pretty good seats. We were right by the fence that seperated us from the VIP section. So, it wasn't bad. I didn't bring my video camera so I didn't get very good video of him singing. My camera doesn't zoom in like my camcorder would've. Oh well. You can just hear him. He does have an amazing voice though. Here are some of the pictures that I did get. Oh yeah.. and Abby and I got our picture with Big Budah from Fox 13.. hehe. it is fun because I watch him on the news every morning.. he is kinda famous right?? hehe.. Anyways.. here are the pics and video that I did get.































3 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes me happy that you value opportunities like that. My dad and I are big believers in seeing events at whatever cost because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. So..good on ya!

Tiff said...

your silly. my mother-in-law is a huge fan and she called a couple days before trying to get me to go, i guess she thought since i went to murray that it would be some kind of incentive or something, but i thought that it would be too crazy and the thought of all the screeming teenagers turned me away!! :) i'm glad that you took full advantage of seeing him. you rock!

Shan said...

When I saw that it was in Murray, I wondered to myself if you were going to be there! That is so fun. Good memories for Abby, and now you have a claim to fame :)