Love Story

Monday, May 19, 2008

I gave Abigail a Haircut!!

So I did it.. Abby's hair was getting so long, it was starting to get pretty stringy on the ends. I thought it was about time to cut her hair and make it even!! I was pretty sad to see her really long hair go, but I am pretty happy with the results now!! Abby says that she really likes it and her hair is SUPER soft now. It even looks a lot fuller.. YEAH!! I did a pretty good job, if I may say so... hehe.. Pat on the back for Allison!! :) Here are some fun before and after pics..



6 comments:

Tiff said...

she is so cute! her hair is so long. emma's has never been past her shoulders, she always says "i want hair like mommies"! you did a great job!!

Jaclyn said...

she looks soooo good. you did great! looks professional

Jaclyn said...

it looks sooo good. great job

Chesney said...

WOW! I never knew you had such talent in cutting little girls hair. I am very impressed. What a nice haircut for the summertime. I love the posing for the before and after photos. Abby is seriously when of the cutest little girls. I love her personality. She is always so cute and nice to Kinley. You and Mike must be doing something right with her. Anywho call me later. chow

Anonymous said...

Wow! you did an awesome job! Have you ever done that before? I want to learn to cut girls hair. Not that I need to though, Sadie doesn't have much to speak of yet.

Shan said...

WoW. Her hair was so very long! You did a very good job with the cut. I just don't have the guts to cut Shay's. I am afraid I will cut the curl out and it will never come back-yikes. Anyway, let's get together kay??