Love Story

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playing on a Rather Blustery Day!!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE playing out in the wind. So do Abby and Lauren! Lauren just kept giggling when a huge gush of wind would almost knock her down! Abby keeps bugging me that she wants to go fly a kite, but we haven't been able to buy one at the store yet.. SO.. I made some homemade kites.. haha.. Ok.. so all I did was get a plastic grocery bag, tie some yarn into a V and then add more sting and a pensil for them to hold it. (Thanks Sara for the idea!!) It might not have gone up in the air more than 3 feet, but it was a HIT!!! They ran back and forth for a good hour!! It really was a FUN day!!





2 comments:

Tiff said...

how fun! your so creative!! next time give us a call, we'll come hang out with ya!!

The Babinskys said...

wish we lived closer. You are always full of great ideas. love you guys lots.