Love Story

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Candy Factory

Today we went on a tour of the "Sweet's Candy Factory." It is so fun to go and see how the candy is made and it is even more fun to EAT the free taffy they give you at the end!! The only problem is that they have candy for a pretty good price, so I just had to buy myself some chocolate covered cinnamon bears and some Rasberry Sticks!!! YUMMY!! We all had such a fun time. Abby loved the "hats" that they made us wear. She didn't want to take hers off and she wouldn't let me throw it away. She made me keep hers.


Cassidy and Abigail.. These two girls are SO dang cute!!


Abby and her free bag of taffy!


Lauren made me open her bag of candy as soon as she saw
it!! My little Lauren LOVES her candy!!

Don't we just look LOVELY??!!


Just waiting very patiently (kinda) for the tour!! :)

4 comments:

Tiff said...

so cute!! i went on a tour of that factory when i was little... i'm glad that you guys had fun!!

Chesney said...

Sooo fun, are you sure you went for the girls or for the MOM's j/k I am glad you guys had fun Ü

Chesney said...

Are you sure you went for the girls to have fun or for the Moms....just kidding! Abby and Kenson look like they could be brother and sister in the first picture. what cute kids. I am glad you had fun.

Mindy said...

That is a fun place. It was great to see you last night.
Your blog is almost as cute as those girls.