Love Story

Monday, March 2, 2009

Playdate at the Zoo

So this past Wednesday I took the girls to the Zoo for our playdate. Unfortunetly, we didn't know that it was FREE day at the Zoo! So it was alot more crowded than we expected, but we still had a great time. Abby always has SO much fun with her friends. Lauren loved to be out of her stroller and walk as much as she could. When we left the Zoo that day, both my girls had a WONDERFUL nap!! I haven't had both of them take a nap at the same time in many, many months!! I forgot my camera, so my wonderful friend Shawna took some pictures for me!! THANK YOU SHAWNA!! Here are the cute pictures of our fun day! :)










3 comments:

Tiff said...

such cuties!! i miss ya, where have you been lately... :)!! call me sometime, lets get together!!

Jaclyn said...

looks like you had some fun, i need to go to the zoo! we need to get together sometime soon , i haven't seen you in forever

Answer to Many said...

Hey I wanted to come.