Love Story

Friday, August 15, 2008

Catch up

Last friday I had a little friend swim party for Lauren's bday. I don't have many friends that have little ones her age, but I have a couple close. So they came over and we went swimming and had cupcakes. Not much.. but she is 1 !!! :) Then this past Tuesday Abby went to her dance class. She is SOOO adorable to watch!! I love it so much! I am so happy she enjoys it so much as well! Then on Wednesday I took the girls to Gardner Village with my mom and the girls and Abby got to have a pony ride. I was SOO mad that I forgot my camera!!! I am going to go again in October, so I will have to get pictures then!! Yesterday (Thursday) I took the girls to the zoo. We went and saw the bird show, went on the carousal and then the train and we were DONE!! It was way too hot! Lauren especially loved the beginning of the bird show. She kept pointing and smiling at the birds that would fly over our heads. But both of them were pretty bored after about 15 min.. hehe.. they were ok though.. just a little restless. On the Carousal, Abby loved it and Lauren didn't want anything to do with it!! hehe I love taking them to the zoo though.. but I prefer to take them in either the Spring, Fall or even the Winter!! It was fun though. I was kinda proud of myself for doing it by myself. I usually always go with someone! Then that afternoon we went to my cousins house and found out he is going to the Ft Lauderdale/Miami Florida HAITIAN/CREOLE speaking mission. Crazy huh? I am way excited for him.

Anyways, since I was a dummy and didn't take pictures at gardner village or really alot at the swimming party.. I just have some cute ones of the zoo yesterday... here they are!!







No comments: