Love Story

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Parties

The past couple of Saturdays we have gone to some fun Birthday Parties. The first one was an "Ariel Party".. I have posted a picture of my friends backyard.. she went ALL out!! Abby had a blast! They had a pinyata, fishing pond, and more water things than you could count!! It was so much fun!! Then for the 2nd party this past weekend my friend had a "Princess Party".. All the girls got to dress up in a costume and make crowns and wands and played a game where they put lipstick on and my friend had a poster of a huge frog and they would try to kiss the frog on the lips (with their eyes closed). My friends are SOOO creative!! All the girls looked so beautiful!! This coming weekend we are going to another birthday party that is a "princess party" as well.. we are really looking forward to it!!


No comments: