Love Story

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Ok.. so my friend and I are total nerds.. I know!! We went to Barnes and Noble on Friday night to get the Breaking Dawn book at midnight!! We had a lot of fun though!! They had psychic readings, get your picture with Edward, tattoos, lots of drawings and some fun people that dressed up!! We got our picture taken with the Edward they had for a good laugh and we totally felt dumb because he was MAYBE 17 years old!! hehe.. Then we saw this guy there that was really tall and handsome (he looked like the guy that is going to be in the movie!!) and we told him that he should've been the Edward upstairs!! He just laughed.. ok.. it was kinda awkward.. but it was funny all the same!! Wanna hear how cheap I am though?? I waited with my friend in the line for about 1 hour and I didn't actually buy a book that night.. They were like $20.. I went on Saturday afternoon and bought it at Costco for $12.50!!! It was really fun just going out with my friend though.. Here are some pictures!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allison, no worries, my wife is a vampire nerd too. She even had the wristband to get one of the first books. Call her up and nerd out!