Love Story

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going to the Dentist today!!

Today Abigail and I went to the dentist. We have never taken Abby to the dentist before and she did SUCH a good job. Most of the time they can't do anything to someone Abby's age because the child won't let them. She let them do everything. I was so proud of her!! They gave her a free kids meal certificate for Del Taco for being so good!! I am pretty proud of myself as well. I haven't been to the dentist in a LONG time... Kinda embarrassing!! But I didn't have any cavities and my teeth looked really good they said!! YEAH..

Everyone at the dentist office loved Abby. They kept telling me how cute she was. She was so good while they were taking care of me as well. She just sat and watched!! The lady at the front desk told me that Abby had the prettiest face she had ever seen. That was so nice of her to say!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog! Love all the cute pics! Sadie keeps saying "Abby" Hows life at the new place? We miss you!