Love Story

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

I've Been Tagged!
My friend Chesney tagged me, so I guess I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself that people might not know about me. I am pretty boring, so here we go.....

1. I was born in Riverside, CA. My grandparents used to live there and we would visit them every year when we were young. I love that they live in Utah now, but I do miss the yearly trip to California!

2. I am kinda obsessed with Disneyland. I don't know what it is about that place, but I LOVE to go there!! I love the rides, and even just walking around there and doing some people watching. Our credit card is even giving us disney dollars to be able to go there again someday!! I know this is probably sooooo lame, but if we lived in California.. I would probably get a job there. hehe.. I know.. I am lame, but I love it!!

3. I have really got into reading. I LOVE reading the twilight series, I have read it twice. I also LOVE reading the Harry Potter books. I could read them over and over again. I am currently reading a book called "Enders Game." Mike actually introduced it to me. It is a scifi.. which I don't usually like, but it is pretty fun so far.

4. I'm a TV holic!! We used to have Direct TV in the old place, and that probably wasn't the best thing for a mom that has a tv addiction!! We got rid of it in our new place and some days I really go through withdrawals. (Lame, I know) but that is probably why I have really got into reading instead, so I guess it is a good thing!!

5. Mike and I are pretty cheap, but one thing that we do spend our money on is movies!! We have tons of movies. It is pretty fun. We have a huge variety of movies so it is fun if there is nothing on tv or something and instead of renting a movie.. we can just look at our collection. We love it. When we first got married and had more money is when we started it. We bought a lot of the Disney movies and we are VERY happy about that now!!

6. I actually would like to go back to school. This isn't going to happen in a long time, but I would really like to at least get my associates. If I am able to go back, I think I would really enjoy taking ASL interpreting classes. I really think I would enjoy that!! I am also wanting to go to cosmetology school, so maybe I can cut and dye hair professionally at my home for friends and family. Who knows if it will ever happen though!!

7. I can crochet. Not really well, but I have made like 5 or 6 blankets though. I only know how to do 2 different kinds of stitches. I would really like to learn how to do more and continue to do that for family and friends.

Anyway enough about me.....I tag Andrea, Veronica, and Heather so get on this ladies. Ü

No comments: