Love Story

Friday, February 1, 2008

January is finally over!!

Wow, I am so glad that January is over!! It was kind of a stressful month for us. We moved into our new home on January 19th and spent the rest of the month getting organized!! I finally gave the keys from the apartment back yesterday. That was a sad but really happy moment!! We love our new house!!

It was also my birthday this month. I turned 28 on January 24th. Mike took me out to dinner and tried to take me shopping. I couldn't find anything I wanted though. :(

Abby is growing up so fast!! She loves our new house. I asked her if she wanted to live in the new house or go back and live at the apartment and she said, "I want to live in the new house." I thought it would be a hard adjustment for her, but it has been more fun than difficult for her.

Lauren on the other hand had a harder time adjusting to the new place. At the apartment, she still slept in the bassinett. So she had to get used to a new room AND a new bed in the new place. She is getting adjusted now though.

Abigail is really starting to notice Lauren lately. For the past 6 months, I haven't had to tell Abby to be soft or anything with Lauren. I don't even think she realized she was there. Now, Abby loves to give her toys and (take them away) from Lauren. She wants to hug her and I now have to tell her to be soft!! Lauren doesn't seem to mind though. She LOVES staring at her sister and giggling. Lauren rolled over for the first time in the new house about 2 weeks ago. I was so proud of her. Now she is rolling all over the place. Last night we foolishly thought we could leave Lauren on the couch for a min while we got something in the other room. Well, we found out (after she rolled off the couch) that we can't do that anymore. Lauren was fine, but it scared me alot more than her I think.

This Sunday, we are going to go to our new ward. We are really excited and scared at the same time.

No comments: