Love Story

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Princess Amerah

We went to go see the Princess Amerah again!! This time we went to Taylorsville Library and they had booths set up for the little kids. They were able to take their picture with the princess again as well. This time Lauren loved it!! What made it even more fun was that my cousin Amy and her kids came with us. I haven't seen her in a LONG time, so it was so fun to reconnect with her. After we saw the princess, we went to the Taylorsville park and the kids played and played and played for 3 1/2 hrs!! It was a fun day!!







1 comment:

Magic Princess said...

Hi this is Princess Amerah! (aka Justine) I just happened to stumble upon your blog! What a beautiful family you have there!

I am so glad you enjoyed my Library Story Times! It is so much fun to see the pictures you posted of the events! Would you mind if I posted a couple of them on my blog? I think your girls are So Adorable and I would love to feature them!

Just let me know! Thanks!(Justine@PrincessAmerah.com)