Love Story

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 3rd & July 4th 2009

We had a fun and busy holiday this year. On July 3rd we went with Mike's family to the Centerville fireworks, but had to leave early because it was going to be an EARLY morning the next day.
Here was our schedule for the 4th of July...

8am: Had to take Abby to Fashion Place mall so she could be in the Murray City parade.

8:30 am: The parade begins.. Lauren had a fun time watching it with my family. I was only able to watch maybe 30 min of it because when Abby's float came past us, I had to walk to the car and go pick her up at Murray Park. Unfortunatly, I didn't know that I didn't have to leave right away to pick her up. It took about 45 min for her to get to the end!! Now I know better for next year I guess!!

About 11am: The girls were able to have some quiet time at home.. :)

2pm: BBQ at my parents house. The girls had alot of fun running though the sprinklers as well.

7pm: Go to the Murray Park and watch their little program and fireworks. The girls really enjoy this every year. This year we actually ran into our neighbor that was there as well. Abby and Aliayah had a fun time dancing!! Abby didn't want to watch the fireworks with us this year.. she made a new friend named Sara (probably about 16 years old) and her brother (probably around 14 years old) that were sitting behind us and she wanted to watch the fireworks with them.. She talked their ear off the whole time!! haha.. I love our little Abby!!

We had such a fun time!!! This is such a fun holiday for my family. It is my mom's favorite holiday so it makes it extra fun to get to hang out with them all day!! Love you guys!!

Abby and Grandma Flanders at Centerville Park on July 3rd.


Lauren and Mommy at Centerville Park July 3rd


Mike and Allison at Centerville Park July 3rd


Abby getting ready for the Murray Parade to begin.


Abby and Cousin Lindsay (Loo Loo) before parade begins.


Lauren and Robin waiting for Parade to begin. (Lauren was a little tired.. can you tell?)


Abby waving to us from the float!!


Abby and Lauren taking a little quiet time after the parade!!


Abby in my parents backyard putting her foot over the sprinkler head (her favorite part)!!

Just a cute picture of Lauren :)



Lauren not getting TOO close to the sprinklers.. Just close enough to get a LITTLE wet!!




Abby dancing at the Murray Park


Abby and her friend Aliayah


Lauren and Grandma Joanne watching the fireworks!!

1 comment:

Answer to Many said...

I love the new hair cut!!!!