Love Story

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cheetos for Breakfast




So I will never claim to be the worlds greatest mom and today I definately wouldn't get the gold... We had a bbq over at my friends house last night and we forgot to put the chips away. Lauren found them this morning and I found her in front of the tv munching on them!! Abby got in on the action as well!! Those girls need to gain some weight so I didn't even stop them. I kept asking them if I could get some cereal instead, but alas.. cheetos is all they wanted. Afterwards, I did get them to eat some cereal bars as well... so Hey.. I don't let them do it everyday.. so that is ok right?? I will be a better mom tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Kids will be kids I guess. Yeah, I'm so glad that we're in book club together. You've got a beautiful family! Can't wait to share more kids stories!

Jacqueline said...

I want some cheetos! Too cute.

The Babinskys said...

I say that is what makes you a good Mom. Love ya

Gina said...

Those girlies are hilarious! I love their faces in these pictures. Classic.