Love Story

Friday, May 15, 2009

BUNK BEDS!!!!

So Mike and I have been looking all over for a good bunk bed and we FOUND ONE!!! We are so excited to have it! My wonderful parents watched the girls while we went and got them. That was an event in itself! We bought them at the RC Willey outlet, BUT we had to go pick them up at the warehouse clear out on 5600 W by the airport. It took almost 3 hours just to get them.. but then the next day my wonderful Aunt Brenda and cousin Lindsey watched the girls while we set it up... and then 2 hours later... VWALLAW.. the finishing product!! The girls LOVE them!! Abby was SOO excited to be able to sleep in her new bed last night! Lauren on the other hand thought it was a fun toy for a little bit, but when we tried to get her to lay down on it, she didn't want anything to do with it!! Thank goodness we can still have the crib up for a few more months. We will keep trying!! :)
















3 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Yay!! You finally found the bunk bed!!!

Chesney said...

I love the bunkbeds. Nice choice!! I always wanted to have a bunk bed set when I was a kid...and sleeping on the top would have been my first pick, you can tell Abby is super excited about them. They look great! Thanks for hanging out today, I had a lot of fun...you and the girls are such good company Ü

Gina said...

Yea! How exciting! I love bunk beds.

I heard you haven't been feeling well. So sorry. Get feeling better soon. We missed you yesterday at dinner.