Love Story

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Goblin Valley & Wild Horse Canyon






This weekend we went camping and had so much fun!! I love hanging out with Mike's family, they are so much fun!!Abby did a GREAT job hiking!! She loved to jump off the rocks and run around!! I was so proud of her. She loved sleeping in the tent too. She slept all night!! I am bummed though, my camera ran out of batteries too soon so I didn't get many pictures. Wendy (my mother in law) took tons of great pictures. So here are a couple pictures of our trip and I will post more later when I get them from her!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks and sounds like yall had so much fun. I wish we could have been there. Next time. Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

That was TONS of fun! I loved the hike! We will have to keep in touch through this till next time we see each other! :) I had fun! See ya! OH! And your lil ones are TOO cute!!!

Shan said...

That looks SO fun. And warm! I'm glad Abby did ok for you, how did Lauren do? Oh, the good outdoors.

Tiff said...

It looks like an awsome place! Sounds like you had fun.