Love Story

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dinosaur Museum






Abigail and I went to the Museum of Natural History at the U of U today. It was so much fun. It was so much fun to hang out with a lot of my friends and have Abby play with their little kids as well. I didn't bring Lauren though. She has had kinda a runny nose today so I didn't want her to get to close to the other babies that came today. I missed her. When I went to pick her up at my moms house, we were talking in the living room and we were watching Lauren crawl around and she went to the stairs and she started to CLIMB up them!! She climbed up 3 stairs!! She can't do that.. she is only 8 months old.. she shouldn't be able to get around like that.. hehe.. well.. I am going to have my cut out for me now!! :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

Allison, your girls are too dang cute! Shay has been asking about Abby oh so often since she got to play with her last week....must get them together more often:) And you have your hands full if little Lauren is so mobile now! Good luck with that :)

Tiff said...

How cute, we had a blast. Let's get together again!