Love Story

Friday, January 13, 2012

Trip to Seattle

I feel pretty lucky! I was able to drive back to Bainbridge Island, WA with my aunt Jeanette and cousin Jake. It was a really long drive (we drove straight through), but we had a blast! While I was there we were able to visit Seattle.

My aunt Jeanette and I at the Harbor

This is a fun tree they have on the island. I think it is called a "Monkey Tree"

This is the view from my aunt and uncle's apartment. They have fun little shops and a bakery underneath. It was fun to walk downstairs to the bakery and get me a yummy Italian Soda!!

My cousin Jake and I on the ferry



On the way to Seattle


Good thing the fishy smell didn't really bother me for this pregnancy! It was fun to watch them toss the fish to eachother at this place


On top of the Space Needle



The super yummy restaurant we ate dinner at one night

1 comment:

The Babinskys said...

Glad you were able to go with your Aunt. So much fun. We tell ourselves we aren't home sick but everytime we look at your blog we miss you guys a little more. :) We love you. You are a WONDERFUL family, so glad we have you guys in ours. Love you lots. I can't believe how much the girls have grown up. Looking at pictures really shows it. The kids are always going crazy on skype so I don't really get to see how big they've gotten. They are beautiful, as are you and Mike. :) Love ya.