Love Story

Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation 2010!!!!

We went on the BEST vacation this year!! We were able to go to Sea World and Disneyland!!! Those of you that know me well know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disneyland!! It made the vacation even more fun to have my brother Brian (that just came home from his mission), my parents, my brother Jason, his wife Sally and my cute little neice Elyse there as well!! We missed my sister Robin and her little family though!! Maybe next time!

Here was our agenda...

Saturday, May 8th.... Stayed in Primm, NV at Buffallo Bills. My dad, Brian and I went on the "Desperato"!! AWESOME rollercoaster!!

Sunday, May9th.. Arrive in San Diego. We went to Mission Beach that evening!! Kind of a cold and windy night, but that didn't matter to Abigail.. she played in the water anyways!

Monday, May 10th... SeaWorld!!

Tuesday, May11th.. SeaWorld again!!

Wednesday, May 12th... DISNEYLAND!!

Thursday, May 13th...DISNEYLAND!!

Friday, May 14th...DISNEYLAND!!

Saturday, May 15th...DISNEYLAND!!

Sunday, May 16th.. Drive to Mesquite NV.. stay the night..

Monday, May 17th.. HOME

ok.. so some of you might be thinking "4 days in Disneyland.. isn't that a little much??" Well.. not for me!! We had an absolute blast! My kids were a little tired by the end, but by then we were able to go to see all the parades, shows, wait for autographs of all the wonderful characters and go on all the rides we wanted and just get to see anything and everything with leisure!! Man.. there is nothing like the happies place on earth!! :)

Now that we are home, Abby and Lauren keep asking when we get to go again!! Also, just today Abby told me that she no longer wants to be a "girl musketeer" when she grows up.. she now wants to train Shamu and work at SeaWorld!! I love my little girls!!



Me and the girls at Buffalo Bills




Abby and Lauren finding seashells







Daddy and his beautiful girls!

Mommy and her beautiful girls!!







SEAWORLD!!


I absolutely loved how close you could get to the dolphins!


Sally, Jason and Elyse waiting for Shamu Show


Us waiting for Shamu Show



Abby on her first motion ride at Seaworld.. She LOVED it!!



Lauren wasn't so sure of Elmo



We went to another Shamu show.. but this time Abby and Lauren said they wanted to go really close so we will get WET!! We were prepared!




DISNEYLAND!!!!



Lauren and my mom on Dumbo


Have to get this picture if you go to Disneyland!




Daddy and Abigail on Dumbo


My dad and the girls playing in toon town!


Me and Lauren on Matterhorn!!


Waiting in line for Peter Pan



The girls were excited to meet Minnie Mouse and play in her house



Waiting for the show "Disney Playhouse" to begin




All of us waiting for the parade

Brian, Sally, Elyse, Jason, my dad, my mom, Abby, Lauren and Mike








See how excited they were to be in Disneyland!! We LOVE Disneyland!!

No comments: