Love Story

Friday, April 30, 2010

March 2010

Pirate Day at Abigail's Preschool!


Lauren's hair is getting long enough to braid!! She loves it when I do her hair.. and I thought this picture was so cute of her admiring herself!


We made fun hats!



Mike took me on a surprise date to the Desert Star Playhouse. What a fun date!


We took the girls to "Disney on Ice." My Grandma Dot and Aunt Diane came with us as well.






I love visiting my Grandma and Grandpa Brown. My girls just LOVE her!


Abby started taking violin lessons in March. She is so excited to learn how to play the violin just like her Grandma Flanders and Aunt Heather!!


For St. Patrick's Day I made the girls a "green" breakfast. They thought it was so funny.. and actually ate better than they usually do!! Maybe I need to turn their food different colors for them to eat it!! :)



A fun day at the Murray Park with mommy and daddy.





Mike and I have a couple of friends that are from Pakistan and one night they taught us how to play the game "cricket." What a fun game!! The girls made a new friend and had a blast just running around together at the park.

2 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

I loved reading your blog updates! Your kids are so cute! I miss seeing them every week. What a cute mom you are! Loves!

Jacqueline said...

Abby is going to be such a heartbreaker.

You'd think the green food would turn them off! Too funny :)