Love Story

Friday, March 5, 2010

January 2010

Mike and I went on a date on January 15th. We went to an art show to see some of my friend Shawna Tenney's artwork on display. She is AMAZING!! Afterwards we went to dinner at the yummiest sushi place called "Red Ginger Bistro."

Here is a picture of my friend Sara, Shawna and me at the art show.


Mike and I at the Red Ginger Bistro!

Shawna & Warren

Sara & Zane



So, for my 30th birthday (I can't believe I am 30), I thought Mike was just going to take me out to dinner. We were able to hang out with some of our friends the weekend before, so I wasn't expecting anything very big. When we got to the restaurant I saw that some of my friends and their husbands were already there!!! Mike had planned to have them all be there to SURPRISE me!! YEAH!! I have such an amazing husband and the best friends anyone could ever ask for!




Shawna, Adrian, me and Sara.. I seriously LOVE these girls!!



These girls made me this AMAZING cake!! THANK YOU!



All of us!!



My girls LOVED the cake they made too!!



On January 31st, my mom and I took the girls to the zoo. This was our last day of our yearly pass. :( We have bought a zoo pass every year for the past few years, but this year we are going to pass because we got an aquarium pass instead. But I LOVE the zoo.. so maybe this year off will make it even more exciting the next time we go!!


My Wonderful mom and my adorable girls!!



1 comment:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for coming to my art show. It really meant a lot to me! I had so much fun eating sushi with you. Love ya!