Love Story

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 2009

Well.. Lauren and Abigail were actually sick for the first 2 weeks of November so we didn't really do much. But when they got better, we went to the aquarium a couple times, made little turkeys for a craft project, celebrated Thanksgiving with family (I didn't get any pictures though *tear*), we decorated the Christmas tree and we just had fun.



I found them under the table reading books!!





Decorating the Christmas Tree!! The bottom half is pretty full and I love it!





Making Turkeys for an art project




Another day at the aquarium!!





Laurens favorite part is the shark tank! Abigail's favorite part are the jelly fish and eels!!

Everyday they beg me to go outside and play!! They don't care one bit about how cold it is!! (well, Lauren does after about 15 min.. then she wants to go inside and get her blanket!! :) )



2 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Hurray! You're back! I'm assuming this means you got your computer?! I've had so much fun looking at your pictures and seeing all the things you've been up to. We need to get together. Do you guys want to come to my house to make gingerbread houses? Just a thought. I have this house and no one ever comes over- We'd love to have you come over sometime!

Karlie said...

Fun fun! Love the pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss seeing you.