Love Story

Friday, April 24, 2009

Wheeler Farm

I can't tell you how excited I was to go to Wheeler Farm this past Wednesday!! I couldn't wait to take the girls to see all the fun baby animals, take a wagon ride, have a picnic, and hang out with some of my friends!! It was kind of like a little reunion of the friends I had in Central Park Ward!! When we went home, Lauren took a 3 hour nap!! Yeah for fun outings!!


Lauren and Seth feeing the ducks!! They LOVED it!


Abby is just excited to hang out with her friends!





My wonderful friends and their kiddies waiting for the wagon ride (except we are missing Chesney who had to go home early)

1 comment:

Chas Hathaway said...

Fun! Jenni and I used to love taking the kids to Wheeler Farm. Lunch Bucket was scared of the horses then!

- Chas
http://chas.willowrise.com