Love Story

Friday, December 28, 2007

Excited about moving

So today has been a pretty busy day. We are moving into our new home in January. It is pretty crazy trying to take care of two girls and trying to pack for the move. Today I took down Lauren's crib. (She is still in the bassinett). Abby is pretty cute. She keeps saying that she is excited to move to the new home because she will have bunnies and bears on her wall AND we will have a washer and dryer!!! She has been listening to me too much!! We are really excited to be moving to Murray. We will be 2 miles away from my parents and less than a mile from one of my aunt Brenda and Grandma and Grandpa Brown. I am kinda nervous because we have lived here for 5 1/2 years and it is going to be weird living somewhere new. This apt is where we brought home our little girls from the hospital. It has been where we have lived since we were married. We have a lot of memories here, but it will be fun to watch Abby and Lauren grow up in our new place and make new memories.

Mike is still working at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. He is trying to find a new job in computers, but that isn't going really well. He does like where he works right now though so that is good. I am a stay at home mommy. There are times when I wish I had a job just to get me out of the house, but most days, I am so happy to be the one home with my girls!!

No comments: